Wasatch Charter School, located at 1458 East Murray-Holladay Road, Holladay, UT 84117, is inviting proposals for a rooftop solar PV system. The school has been accepted for a #8220;grandfathered#8221; net metering agreement under Rocky Mountain Power#8217;s previous net metering program. The solar proposal should include, but not be limited to, the following criteria:
- Ability to install during summer 2019;
- Relevant licenses, insurance, bonding of all contractors involved;
- Make and model and other specifications of modules, inverters and other system components,
- Warranty information for modules, inverters, system output, and workmanship;
- Regular maintenance and hardware inspections of system;
- Project cost;
- Projected solar capacity (in kW);
- Projected electricity generation (in kWh) on a monthly and annual basis;
- Projected dollar value of electricity generation ($) on a monthly and annual basis;
- Web-based solar power generation monitor for educational purposes;
- Experience with PV projects that receive Rocky Mountain Power Blue Sky program grant;
- Experiencing with installing PV projects at schools;
- Ability to provide assistance with all related construction, electrical, and solar permitting;
- Submission of a construction safety plan.
Architectural plans for Wasatch Charter School can be downloaded at:
- June 25, 2019: Proposal open date
- July 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm: Proposal submission deadline
- July 12, 2019: Proposal selection and announcement
The Criteria for evaluation will focus primarily on:
- Timeline and ability to complete the project by the deadline (25 pts)
- Cost proposal for project completion and detail (25 pts)
- Demonstrated ability to meet the scope of work (20 pts)
- Prior educational/charter school building experience (10 pts)
- Prior experience with projects receiving Rocky Mountain Power Blue Sky funding (10pts)
- Prior experience with a Waldorf school (5 pts)
- Ability to submit proposal how it is outlined in the submission format (5 pts)
Proposal submission process:
Email complete proposals to Meg Golden, Board Secretary atnbsp;firstname.lastname@example.org;by no later than Monday, July 10th, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
Questions can be directed to Kevin Emerson: email@example.com.
Best and final offers may be allowed, as provided in Section 63G-6a-707.5, from responsible offerors who submit responsive proposals that meet minimum qualifications, evaluation criteria, or applicable score thresholds identified in the request for proposal.